I’m currently listening to a loop of my “Away-from-Home” playlist that includes:
- I Just Love You by Five for Fighting
- The Only Place I Call Home by Every Avenue
- The Dawson’s Creek Theme Song by Dido
- Happily Ever After by He is We
- Our July In The Rain by He is We
- Found By You by Britt Nicole
- All About Us by He is We
- What I know by Parachute
- Superman by Five for Fighting
- Superman by Ronan Keating
And a lot others that’s good for about an hour. While looking at photos on my computer screen.
I could never get back to those days. It’s part of the hundred things I chose to let go for the future ahead. I guess if there’s one thing you couldn’t hold on to forever is our youth and all the happiness that there is about being carefree. I miss my freedom. Becoming a better person is a tough job, today I realized I might eventually lose myself in the process, but I’m thinking that tomorrow, I might change my mind about what I am actually saying right now, so for the mean time I’m documenting the moment I had second thoughts about it.